CONDITIONS OF REPORTING
1. Test results released pertain to the specimen received and are dependent on the quality of specimen.
2. For the test performed on specimens received or collected from different locations, it is presumed that the specimen belongs to the patient named or identified as labeled on the container/test request form and such verification has been carried out at the point generation of the said specimen.
3. A test might not be performed due to following reason:
● Specimen quantity not sufficient (inadequate collection/spillage during transit);
● Specimen quality not acceptable due to i ncorrect semen collection technique ;
● Specimen quality not acceptable as the test was not performed in accordance with the test kit instructions;
● Test cancelled either on request of patient or doctor.
In any of the above cases a fresh specimen will be required for testing and reporting.
Our Self-Assessment Test takes the guesswork away. Assess real problems with solutions that show visible improvements in 3 months*.Take Assessment